Digital Communications Strategist
Do you have a knack for social media, communications, and content development? Does the idea of using your skills to develop innovative solutions with a top marketing team appeal to you? Read on! Edina Realty seeks a talented and collaborative Digital Communications Strategist to join our fast-paced marketing group in a high profile role at the corporate office in Edina.
As a Digital Communications Strategist, you will have a passion and talent for social media, copywriting, and communications that increase engagement and attract business. Responsibilities include writing various internal and external communications as well as oversight and execution on a variety of digital communication vehicles, with a key focus on strategic tech solutions for agents to accomplish one-click, on-brand marketing through social media platforms. Communication vehicles include a variety of digital and print media, agent and employee advocacy tools, intranet, webinars, CRM, CMS, office visits, videos, social media sites and emerging media. You'll also contribute to special events.
This role offers the opportunity to work hybrid-both in the office and remotely as appropriate-with a great team. The schedule is standard business hours Mon-Fri, with weekends monitoring social media.
- Drive, inform and execute social media strategy and tactics that increase engagement across social media platforms and support Edina Realty agents in attracting business. Capitalize on platform innovations that enhance real estate success for the brand and for realtors.
- Review key performance indicators and metrics to recommend tactics and drive innovation across digital media. Create and share reports as directed.
- Contribute to content strategy. Write, compile and publish company news and emails. Research, write and edit business articles for internal and external audiences. Recommend and edit copy for monthly emails and newsletters.
- Develop and document internal communications strategy, addressing governance, cyber-security issues and agent/employee engagement. Analyze success to align with desired outcome, direct new strategies as appropriate.
- Support public relations efforts including media inquiries and blog outreach. Monitor daily media activity and alert relevant team members of placement. Write agent and company press releases and charity communications.
- Contribute to web content and agent CRM (client relationship manager) content.
- Mentor agents and office staff in person at offices or via webinars on communications and social media tools.
- Manage and create company intranet site content.
- Contribute to and develop content, video scripts, and animated communications for deployment on company website, YouTube, Reels, TikTok and other online media.
- Write and manage posts for company's social media accounts, provide training to agents and office staff; stay up to date on platforms. Recommend new tools when relevant. Measure and compile social media reports and respond to consumer feedback in a timely fashion.
- Identify potential influencers and top agents; develop relationships.
- Contribute to company events and provide direction to contributing members of the marketing team, with a focus on social media promotion and engagement around company events.
- Manage social media vendor relationship and invoicing.
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' marketing experience with an emphasis on communications and social media.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective oral and written communication skills and creative copywriting.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and proofreading skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, Workfront or similar project management system and website content management system experience a plus.
- Strong aptitude for social media platforms, strategy, content planning, and the ability to provide strategic and tactical counsel to agents and office staff in these areas.
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic communications planning to increase internal and external engagement.
- Budget management related to social media platforms and promoted organic posts.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
If this sounds good to you, apply to join our supportive, fun, and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity, and new ideas. Edina Realty employees enjoy approachable and accessible managers and leaders who encourage innovation and input from employees.
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We have consistently been named a Star Tribune Top Workplace !
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
After more than 65 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment, innovation and community set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955.
The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 57 percent of employees have been with the company at least five years.
*Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.