Listing / Sales Coordinator // FT
We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented person for a key role in our Prior Lake, Lakeville, and Apple Valley sales offices. This position is responsible for entering property listings and status changes in the system, as well as performing a variety of administrative duties to support agents, sales management, and administrative staff.
This position is fulltime Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm in office. (Pilot Knob Rd, Apple Valley)
- Perform data input functions, process real estate information and maintain MLS listings and sales records.
- Verify information with sales associates to ensure accurate listings.
- Provide administrative support: answer phones, greet visitors, schedule appointments, distribute mail, maintain office appearance and order office supplies.
- May process earnest money and maintain and reconcile escrow information.
- Maintain and monitor electronic and paper files/records.
- May serve as back-up to other office staff.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of clerical or administrative experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently, handle deadlines and work as a member in a team environment.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun, and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity, and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We're thrilled to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace! After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity, and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955. The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 57 percent of employees have been with the company for at least five years.
Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.