Marketing Coordinator // FT
Edina Realty is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, detail orientated Marketing Coordinator to work onsite Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm in our Apple Valley, Lakeville, Prior Lake, Shakopee, Eagan, Northfield, Faribault and Waseca Sales Offices.
This role will work one-on-one with real estate professionals to review existing social media for consistency, assess digital footprint, and research new social media opportunities. You need to be willing to travel to the assigned offices and the exact schedule will be determined with the hiring manager.
Spend your work week consulting, partnering and collaborating with the best real estate professionals in the industry. As they are the experts in real estate, you will be their expert partner in real estate marketing. This is a great career that contributes and supports real estate agents in their marketing. You will work one on one with agents and teams in reviewing online and offline marketing, such as social media, direct mail and website strategies. You will propose creative solutions, exciting opportunities and help the agents execute marketing campaigns, leverage powerful tools like CRM and marketing automation, craft marketing and social media campaigns, and get the most out of other support systems in the creation of growth and success. As the marketing coordinator, you will be a key part of the industry's most successful and innovative real estate agent team.
- Collaborate with agents to apply their business plans and goals to effective, timely and efficient marketing strategies and tactics. Provide advanced expertise and knowledge to partner with our real estate experts (our agents) in a way that sets them apart and provides better value and marketing support than agents can receive anywhere else.
- Provide support and guide real estate agents to ensure that they have the right strategies and tools to cost-effectively promote their business in a way that builds long-term clientele and reputation.
- Design and create marketing and social media campaigns with agents.
- Analyze marketing and social media data on a regular basis and propose tactical changes to improve performance.
- Leverage our industry-best agent websites within fully integrated, multimedia marketing plans.
- Gather and collaborate with experts and contributors throughout the organization to produce marketing and business results in marketing and communications projects.
- Assist occasionally with office and agent special events and functions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- College degree or the equivalent.
- 3 years marketing experience preferred, but not required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid interpersonal skills with a customer service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong technical aptitude including knowledge of standard Microsoft suite, Canva and current social media platforms, etc.
- Effective knowledge and use of Google products to increase online exposure of real estate agent businesses. This includes at least a topline understanding of SEO practices and methods.
- Strong understanding if not direct experience in creative design and process.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal marketing and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong project management and/or organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
- Attention to detail.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We're thrilled to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace! After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955. The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. Come for the opportunity, stay for the culture!
*Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.