Office Administrator – Real Estate Office
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to be part of the opening of Edina Realty's North Branch and Forest Lake Sales Offices. This key role will provide administrative support to the sales manager and sales associates, oversee and perform office operation duties, interpret and enforce company policy and provide customer service. This is a critical position and requires strong administrative, project and time management skills as well as a desire to sustain a positive and productive environment.
This is a full time position that requires you to be onsite Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm. You will need to travel between both sites.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three to five plus years of related experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of real estate, title and /or mortgage business strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Publisher and Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills..
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- A strong customer-service focus.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; initiative, attention to detail, and a team player.
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity, and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955. The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 57 percent of employees have been with the company for at least five years.
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We're thrilled to be named a Star Tribune's Top Workplace!
Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.