Position Title: Tenant Coordinator
Location: Hollywood, FL
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Posted Date: Posted Yesterday
Req ID: R34-2023
******Unless specifically contracted, resumes from recruiting agencies are not being accepted for this position.****** Kimco, North America's largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air, grocery-anchored shopping centers, and a growing portfolio of mixed-use assets , is currently seeking a Tenant Coordinator to join our collaborative, challenging, growth oriented team.
The Tenant Coordinator will be responsible for construction execution, tenant communication and processing of Tenant Improvements (TI) and Tenant Allowances (TA) for all new tenants. This role will act as the primary liaison between Kimco and the tenant from the point of lease execution, up until the time the space is delivered by the Property Manager, the time final documents are received, or when the final TIA payment is made.
Responsibilities will include:
- Track all deals for lease execution
- Send Kimco Welcome Packages to all new tenants (Property Manager)
- Obtain tenant contact information and populate in Sales Force
- Set up CTI budget for all deal related costs
- Collect and validate all required documentation from tenant
- Process TIA payments
- Collect sign renderings from tenant and forward to PM or CM for approval
- Coordinate the transfer of utility accounts for tenants moving in/moving out
- Track the permitting and bidding process by each tenant
- Monitor critical milestone dates to ensure timely completion of work
- Review and approve tenant construction drawings
- Oversight of small tenant interior / exterior projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with document review, inclusive of certificates of insurance, contractor indemnity and lien releases
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Retail real estate construction experience strongly preferred
Kimco Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression.
Kimco's mission is to create destinations for everyday living that inspire a sense of community and deliver value to our many stakeholders.
Kimco Realty® (NYSE:KIM) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Jericho, N.Y. that is North America's largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air, grocery-anchored shopping centers, and a growing portfolio of mixed-use assets. The company's portfolio is primarily concentrated in the first-ring suburbs of the top major metropolitan markets, including those in high-barrier-to-entry coastal markets and rapidly expanding Sun Belt cities, with a tenant mix focused on essential, necessity-based goods and services that drive multiple shopping trips per week.
Kimco Realty is also committed to leadership in environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and is a recognized industry leader in these areas. The company, which completed a holding company reorganization on January 1, 2023 to an Umbrella Partnership REIT ("UPREIT"), is publicly traded on the NYSE since 1991, included in the S&P 500 Index, and has specialized in shopping center ownership, management, acquisitions, and value enhancing redevelopment activities for more than 60 years. As of December 31, 2022, the company owned interests in 532 U.S. shopping centers and mixed-use assets comprising 91 million square feet of gross leasable space.