Title Closing Processor (FT)
Work as part of the closing team and become an integral part of our buyers' and sellers' big day at our Faribault closing center. As a Closing Processor, you will be responsible for preparing closing files that will be reviewed and signed at the closing table. You'll work side-by-side with Closers, Lenders, production staff, and Agents as a key team member.
This role is onsite: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Process, review for completeness and organize the closing file
- Order information for the upcoming closing
- Schedule closings, obtain and review documents to satisfy lien holders, maintain accuracy of files throughout the closing process
- Manage progress of the title work and facilitate corrections or issues to help maintain a timely closing
- Get financial cost statements ready for closing
- Prepare and submit closed loan or assumption packages, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording packages and commission packages to the appropriate departments or entities
- High school diploma or equivalent (college preferred)
- 1 - 2 years of title or customer service experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
- Must be able to work efficiently, handle deadlines and work as a member in a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, with a customer service focus.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of real estate, title or mortgage is preferred, but not required.
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955.
The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 57 percent of employees have been with the company at least five years.
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We're thrilled to be named a Star Tribune's Top Workplace!
Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.